Pentagram Level Drawing
This is a five-sitting drawing. Within this work the following will be symbolically identified for the client.
1) The client and his or her hopes, fears, and goals
2) The conditions, circumstances, and other formative factors involved in why the client is asking for insight
3) Any messages from guides or from within the client's life that may be invisible
4) The process or journey required to create the client's desired outcome; and,
5) The most likely outcome based on the client's present energy and willingness to incorporate the guiding messages. If the final sitting does not produce the desired result, it will contain insights as to what direction the seeker must explore in order to get on track.
[Images provided here are only indicative of the amount of visual information possible in a Pentagram Drawing. Your images will be different]